After sending Tim, I went home and took a nap. When I woke up, I am still having a very bad headache (Well, I am still having the headache!).
Around 1900Hrs, my mom and I went out. My aunts and my mom went to visit one of my aunts (my father's eldest sister) as she has cancer and her quite conditions are not that good (I am having this guilt... I have not visited her yet!).
I went to give tuition. I reached the student's house around 1930Hrs. I waited for 30 min and I had made 20 over calls to both him and his mother during this period. However, no one answered the call. In the end, I left after making some calls.
I am not angry over the fact that he wasted thirty min of my time (for your information, he dozed off while waiting for me). I am just angry that I wasted the opportunity to visit my aunt.
I better a trip down one of these days! DAMN, my day is really horrible! I better go and sleep.
Around 1900Hrs, my mom and I went out. My aunts and my mom went to visit one of my aunts (my father's eldest sister) as she has cancer and her quite conditions are not that good (I am having this guilt... I have not visited her yet!).
I went to give tuition. I reached the student's house around 1930Hrs. I waited for 30 min and I had made 20 over calls to both him and his mother during this period. However, no one answered the call. In the end, I left after making some calls.
I am not angry over the fact that he wasted thirty min of my time (for your information, he dozed off while waiting for me). I am just angry that I wasted the opportunity to visit my aunt.
I better a trip down one of these days! DAMN, my day is really horrible! I better go and sleep.
YAWN!
1 comment:
hihi...i think u're right..i'm prob gg to correct ur english on ur blog!! hahaha...firstly, it's a "crumPler" bag...and u do not "pissED people off"....hehe...ok la..shant be mean to u....add a tag board to ur blog!! and happy national day!
Post a Comment