Sunday, July 30, 2006

my pace

My warmest regards to everyone who is reading "my pace". I am glad to inform you that this is "my pace" very first post. Hurray. So lets carry on with it .....

I had a discussion with my very close friend in my office (s1br-Nsmen sect) regarding blogs.
"Why will peeps spend so much time on blogs?" I asked.

He replied by telling me that some peeps use blogs to inform others of things they encountered or happened in their daily life. While others, use blogs as a reminder to remind themselves of things that had happened to them and how much that event had affected or influenced them.

Out of curiosity, I went in search for his blog. I read some of his latest posts and I learnt many things about him which he excluded from our conversations. I think I know him better after reading his posts. I am inspired. That is why "my pace" is created.

I have a very routine life. I am a boring person. I am someone who offends others easily. I have a bad mouth. I have a "black" face. haha. Peeps misunderstood me easily.

Maybe "my pace" can help me tell them how I feel. (i know it is not the best way but at least i am trying!). "my pace" will be all about my daily life, hopefully I will not bore readers with my mundane life. I will definitely try to make it as interesting as possible but including other things too.

1 comment:

bluemooon said...

haha...ya lor glad tt u noe wat's wrong wif urself...always black face and hot tempered...eh no SHAUN LIKES TO SUAN PPLE TOO!!...but tink u regard me as ur close fren rite?cos i am used 2 ur bad tings liao haha...found ways 2 tackle u too haha